Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Spring has Sprung & I'm off the list :(...

I guess I should post more often. Nana had done kicked me off her list of blogs on her page.. I'll try to do better so I can get back on her list.. Love u Nana!

Things have just been crazy and nothing much happening of any interest to blog about. I have been really really tired lately. I've gotten off my diet and I think that is the problem. I'm going to the fitness center tonight and gonig to try to get myself back on track. I've discovered I LOVE Karen Kingsberry books! But I have to have a box of Kleneex when I read them.

I worked a call last Saturday night that caused damage to both Chris and I. My SI joint got outta wack when the girl pulled away from me. Chris got his broken finger reinjured via an arm splint. I have been laid up on a cold pack. It seems to be better today.

Speaking of Chris, he will leave on April 12, Easter & his birthday, around 9 am and head to Texas for work. Not sure on how long he will be out there yet.

I'll try to do better at blogging...

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Don't know how you got deleted but you are now back on. So sorry. It was not intentional. Love your Easter background. Hope you're feeling better.

Pat said...

Nana and I went to a Christian women's conference and Karen Kingsbury was one of the speakers! She was wonderful. When she talked about the Baxters it was like they were family to her. I began with the first in the series and read all 15 books....good stuff!