Monday, April 27, 2009

Just do it?!?!

Why is it the simplist things in life can be the most complicated to do. As in balancing a check book, stoping by to mend fences w a friend or simply saying "Here's my number, why don't we grab a bit to eat together & catch up?' WHY is it so hard?!?

I've had one or two okay relationships, and the other ones, I knew were doomed from the beginning. Hard headed is what I say I was...Have I learned from these relationships? Yes, I know that I can survive being heart broken, I know that as hard as it is, I'd rather be friends with my exs than be left all bitter from them.

Buy why is it so hard to put yourself out there to someone again? A great guy at that. A guy that I've known forever...a good Christian God fearing man...This should be the man I'm running to saying "HERE IS MY NUMBER CALL ME!", but it's not that simple...and I don't know why... the thought of rejection, yes I think crosses my mind, but he would do it so gracefully but we'd remain friends. Is it the awkwardness afterward that freaks me out?? I don't know, but all I know is this could be my prince charming and I'm too scared to find out! Please pray that this fear with go away by this weekend. For I'm afraid there is another person thinking he is their prince charming as well!!

Please pray if it's meant to be it will progress....


1 comment:

Barbara said...

Wow, serious stuff! I'm praying!!!