Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Front- sorry for the blurr

End of weekend number 2..as in 4 days into this project. I couldn't ask for better family and neighbors! Everyone has pitched in here and there to help out. Roof, windows, house wrap and electrical stuff is all done. back of house

Daddy is going tonight to get remaining insulation, boards for the wall and the bathroom supplies...He says I can prob live in it in 2 weeks. Won't be complete for another month or so...as in getting the vinyl siding up.. Daddy says I can live redneck for about a month....that won't be a problem with me!! (side facing mom & dad's .. it's my kitchen window!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Congratulations! It looks really nice and really BIG! It seems like it stretches on and on, especially in the picture of the back. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Jeanne Wroten said...

It is looking good. I know you have to be so excited to get it finished and in.