Monday, June 09, 2008

Inside walls are going up now!!! Front Door is on!!

Mom, the kids and I got insulation up, then Daddy and I began putting up my inside walls. Bathroom walls -done, bedroom one board from being done!! I call this my "straw house" the OSB board reminds me of a straw hut on the inside. I like the OSB board plain, so I think I'm just going to put a clear coat on this and go with it I'm not up for painting and matching this to that. Also I'm ready to get moved in.


Next:

Herring Gas to do the gas lines (you'd think I'd have pull in this department somewhere!!!)

Bathroom

Plumbing

Ceiling insulated and up

Cement stained and sealed

Baseboards

MOVE IN TIME!!! Might be a little more than the 2 weeks Daddy keeps saying...but then again this is week number 2 of him saying 2 more weeks!!!Daddy and Chris hard at it a few weeks ago

1 comment:

Barbara said...

This is REALLY getting exciting! I think I like the idea of sealing the OSB. I see burlap and checks for curtains!!