Wednesday, May 28, 2008

House update!!! (sorry for the pictures not being great..taken with camera phone)

Friday 5/23/08, Day 1: Daddy and I went to Lowe's to get the lumber, got home and got started on the front wall...after another trip to Lowe's for drill bits, front wall was up when I left for the sheriff's office. I called about 8 that night to check on everyone and Mom said that they had put up 2 more walls...Whooo Hooo!!!

Saturday, 5/24/08, Day 2: MOm and I got up and went to get the windows for the house along with some more stuff Daddy needed. When we got home there were about 4 or 5 men from the Brotherhood there helping Daddy and Chris. They got lots done! When I left for the sheriff office Saturday evening this is what I had.

Thanks to the men of the Brotherhood, my Daddy, my brother and Junior I should be in the house in a month at least!!! I can't wait!!!

The tin has been ordered for the roof and will be picked up Friday morning and I'm sure will be on if all goes well by Friday at 3pm. Junior will be in Saturday to run the electrical stuff. I'll update as things move along...

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I thought you were building an "add on"--you're getting a whole house!! Yea!!