Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jan...Jan...Hey Jan.. look house pictures!!

This will be the kitchen (wall)...where there is no board will be where the fridge and air conditioner will be...under the window will be the sink, and the other side of the wall and coming out on that wall will be cabinets and a stove
Front door...kitchen will be on the left side of the door..living room on the right
living room..excuse the mess...work in progress
Trim boards that will offset the osb board look...
Bedroom Fan... This is my bedroom looking from the bathroom/closet/laundry roomCloset...or the framing for it...you sit on the toliet and look straight into the closet...remember we are conserving space here!! and this is going to be my utility room (which is right beside the closet and across from the shower).. speaking of shower.. here it is it's up and has been attached to the wall...see the blue sink...well lets just say we are cutting cost also so a donated blue sink works just as good as a white one... I figure a pretty shower curtain with blue in it will bring the blue sink into play...
It's not much to look at, it's rather plain and simple, but I know I'll appreciate it so much more than I have ever before. Daddy and I have put lots of time in here, not to mention everyone else that has donated their time...
Last night Justin came and got the plumbing started for the bathroom so we should be able to drop the false floor down hopefully by this weekend and have it done. Mom and I put up the trim work in the living room and bedroom until i hit my thumb so many times it was sore and I just had to quit. There's one thing I know...I'm not a carpenter
Hope you enjoyed the pictures

No comments: