Sunday, March 25, 2007

SUMMERTIME!!! I think we skipped springtime!!

First trip to the creek of '07!Today Bridget & I took Colby & Chase (the dog) to the creek at Low Water bridge. The creek was still a little too cool to just sit in and play. Colby and Chase would go in just a few feet and come back up on the sandbar. The sun was nice today, not too hot. I know in the business that I'm in, we should ask for more COLD weather, but I've had plenty of that this year (sorry Nana). I'm ready for weekends at the river or creek, and some vacation time!!

Bridget even let the baby belly get some sun. I've got a few pictures of that too, but she's got to ok the ones I put on the internet...I could just stick some up here and let her see them afterwards, but I do want to be alive when my little nephew gets here, so I'll just wait for her ok.. Maybe they'll be up in the next day or two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.