Saturday, March 17, 2007


Lions, Tigers & Bears... oh my!!



Oh well... we got the tiger... they had no lions, and one unhealthy looking bear!


Mom, Bridget & I took Cole and Colby to the Baton Rouge Zoo today...and needless to say, everyone should sleep well tonight...


Poor Mom, she got stuck in the back seat between the two boys and their car seat...(she took her nerve pill before we left)..today was a day I wish we were in my truck, but oh well, we'll know next time and maybe save Mom a little headache.






The boys really enjoyed theirselves...the biggest hit it think, imagine this was the turtles (which they see regular since I have one) . They enjoyed the fish and snakes, as long as they were in those tanks.


All I have to say is Colby should have nightmares after Bridget picked him up and stuck him at eye level to this big ole guy.. He quickly made her put him down and I don't think he damaged Colton in the process. Here's one of Bridget and Colby...this was before she put him eye to eye with the snake..

Cole is not very fond of having his picture taken at all. So I had to sneak a few in here and there thru the day.. and mainly the few I got were of his backside.




So here's one of Cole on the train...that's the best $1.50 per person we could spend...IT SHUT THE BOYS UP ABOUT THE FREAKIN TRAIN!!

Uncle Steve...this one is for you!!! Since I hardly ever get on the "other side of the camera", I though I would today...just for once. Colby is always willing to take a picture...


Once back in the car, and after a quick stop at Wal-Mart, we were headed back home.. We all ended the day playing ball with the boys, eating a good supper & decorating some Easter shaped cookies..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have left off the picture of the snake. I love the fact that your mom took a nerve pill before she left. I thought I was the only one who did that!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Finally! A picture of Chonda!!! All of the pics were great. Hope you are well. Tell the parents I said hey!!!