Wednesday, March 14, 2007

BLUE...

I guess i'm doing this post in blue for a reason...that's kinda the way I've been feeling lately...I know the Lord makes things happen for a reason and we shouldn't question His reasoning, but we are human, right? I'm finding out that I don't adjust well to a change that I want no part of...

Then wanting a small change that I could deal with because the other change had me so upset, I went and got my hair cut...oh my goodness...it wasn't small... this is a lesson learned, DON'T go get a hair cut when your emotional! Number one there is no telling what you'll agree to letting your hair stylist do! Number two is it isn't the hair stylist fault that you are now CRYING your eyes out (again), because she's done just what you agreed to! Now I'm stuck with a style that I have no control over and I hate it...so now I have the screwed up life and the screwed up hair cut to go along with...that everyone says "oh it's cute".

So that's how my life has been lately...changes that have turned my life upside down and inside out..and have me questioning WHY ME alot lately... but I keep remembering that a dear friend keeps reminding me "it'll get better!"

oh and the new hair cut is the picture on my profile...

No comments: