Thursday, August 31, 2006

ok...so I didn't go to bed early tonight...infact it was just about 11:40 when I got in bed, but here I am wide awake at 3:23 AM and I've been up long enough to take a bath check my myspace account and look at my yahoo account....I SO DON'T LIKE THIS!!! My sleep is valuable to me.

What makes it worse, is that I even took a little walk this evening...an unexpected one. You see this lovely little thing I have called a cell phone will not pick up in the house here at mom's, so it rang & as I normally do I head outside so I can talk (and get the West Nile at the same time)..its about 8:20 or 8:30 when this happens...and I am standing in the middle of the road talking one minute and the next thing I realize is that I'm almost down the road a half a mile or so. While I've been talking, I've been wondering down our newly paved road. Mind you the phone conversation really had me distracted because I never realized how dark it was on this back road until I started to get off the phone & then I hear every little thing around....a car coming...some creature that I think was an owl...for you see we have a dark road..but after you get past the "V" the trees completely shade the road and there was no moon light where I had gotten to...I have my trusty side kicks with me...Chase, my red heeler..whom will bark for any reason and at times growl...and then the "attack cat" Copper is with me. I think I have more of a chance of Copper actually biting something than Chase. But to make a long story short after I got off the phone and started to head home by the light of my cell phone I get stopped by 3 different people on our road. Thank goodness I knew all of them!!! So now even with my little "dark walk" I'm still up!!! GO FIGURE!!

The wedding stuff is coming along great. We got Mom a dress the other day. Bridget is on the bridal registry at Belks and Wal-Mart. I've got a dress...Cheyenne's dress is ready, Cole has boots, and pants...Now the fun part to dress Daddy and find my HUGE feet some "cute" shoes...for you see HUGE and cute shoes don't really go together well..but hey, it's a reason to go shopping yet again for 3 weekends in a row! I've got a few arrangements left to do for the reception and I think we will be ready to get this on a roll. I kinda woke up today at work and realized that my "baby" brother is getting married in less than a week and a half...I'm happy for him for I think he has found his true mate in Bridget. She fits right into the family well. But a part of me wants to be sad to... It was just me and him single and able to do as we please, but now it's just me...But they are going to be close to here. Chris will still be working with Irby after the wedding which means he will be working off. But Bridget will be here and as scary as Chris is about this. She and I get along extremely well. YOu have to know my history with Chris' ex-girlfriends to know that I don't normally like many of his girlfriends...I think in the back of his mind, he keeps thinking that any minute now she and I are going to start going at each others kneck...but so far so good...We have this thing we are living by...if you don't like what i've done or am doing, tell me, and I'll do the same with you. Hey, it works better than all that sneaking around behind Chris' back that some of the other ones did.

Ok...headed back to bed..maybe I can get a few hours sleep before the alarm goes off in 2 hours!!!

No comments: