Thursday, August 24, 2006

Don't go to bed EARLY!!!

Here I sit at 3:12 am on a Thursday morning...(not quiet pulling a Jennifer...but close) When you get out of your normal routine, it kicks your butt! Normally I work (in Meadville) come home, piddle and fiddle around, unless I have a fire meeting, Bunko or an EMT meeting...then I'm home by about 8 or 8:30. But I'm normally always in bed by 10 or 10:30. Well, Tuesday night we had people in and out looking at and working on wedding stuff. Then out of the blue an old friend of the families pulled up for a visit. So, we visited to I think well after 11:30 or so... I had to get up EARLY yesterday morning and head to Franklinton to cover that store. Since I don't travel much anymore, anything over a 30 min drive makes me sleepy...so I work all day...drive home and what happens???!!! I'm sleepy from the drive..which it rained...correction stormed on me the whole way home...and that just made me more sleepy..so I get home..play with my new digital camera that came via UPS today (see Nana maybe I'll blog more now...just have to get educated on how to use the smarta** thing..it's way smarter than I), checked my email and laid down the bed at 8:15 for a few min to watch a tv show...and I just woke up from my little nap...and can't seem to go back to sleep!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET OUT OF ROUTINE..YOU CATCH UP ON THOSE PROMISED BLOGS!!!

So, I'm finding out that I did not get my sleep patterns from my Daddy, who can come in every afternoon, feed the dogs, eat supper, and fall sound to sleep in his recliner by 7 or 7:30 and sleep all night...

Only good thing is that I'm working in Meadville today so I don't have to be up so early...I think I'm going to try to go back to bed for a little bit....

No comments: