Thursday, August 24, 2006



Going...Going...Gone....

It's been kinda a bittersweet month around here...For those of you that don't know...I sold my house...or as I refered to it as my "Cube in Bude"...Which is something I've been wanting to do for about 4 years now. But, I've gotta say, I kinda miss it...but not enough to go back!!! I've since moved back in with Mom and Dad. As you can see from the picture, my little cube wasn't much, and I was totally shocked to see just how much junk I managed to haul out of that little house. I have a medium storage building FULL, I have this bedroom I'm in at Mom's pretty well full, and I have Daddy's skinning shed full...which I have to find somewhere to put that stuff by October 1st, opening day of deer season ( I think)..

I've enjoyed being back out here at Mom and Dad's, so far. I get to spend plenty of time with the Cheyenne, Cole and Colby (the newest edition to our family, via Chris' future bride). I'm still working on getting my routine set. I've got the moring down path, I get up before Mom does take my bath and then we both fight over the bathroom for the last 45 minutes of getting ready. How we ever made it with 5 family members in our house...and that's not counting the year Kevin lived with us, I'll never know...

No comments: