Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I stole Nana-Bell's idea...so here goes..did you know the answers or not?!?!

A- Age: 28
B- Bed size: queen

C- Chore you hate: um...any of them!!!
D- Dessert you love: German choc bars
E- Essential start your day item: an alarm clock!!!
F- Favorite actor(s): Matthew McConaughey, Josh Lucas
G- Gold or Silver: silver
H- Height: 5'5"
I- Instruments you play: use to play a clarinet ...but now just the radio
J- Job title: Official title-Office Manager...
K- Keeping track of your day: Day Runner calendar 2 of them..one at the office (that can't be seen for the work piled up on it) and one in my purse
L- Living arrangements: Mom, Dad and the turtle (inside)..plus the 2 dogs and cat (outside)
M- Mom's name: Stacy
N- Not liking right now: things I have no control of...sitting back and "waiting" for things to go your way
O- Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none that I'm aware of
P- Phobia: lizards
Q- Quote you like: "Just try me!"
S- Siblings: Brandy & Chris
T- Time you woke up today: 6:15am
U- Unique habit: I could careless what some people think
V- Vegetable you hate: hominy ( is that a vegetable?)..don't know Nana, but I don't like it
W- Worst habit: Not caring
X- X'rays you've had: teeth
Y- Yummy food you can make: homemade ice cream, german choc bars
Z- Zodiac sign: Pieces

No comments: