Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

If any of you read my previous post (like last May) you will know I began getting Mother's Day gifts. There were laughs last year when I got a plant from Chase & Copper (the dog & cat), as this was per Cheyenne's idea. Well then Bridget who at the time was expecting Colten gave me a card asking me to be his Godmother.

I had no idea when i agreed to what this beautiful little blond hair blue eyed boy would mean to me. True he is my nephew, but much more than that! He has my heart!

I'm sitting here Friday minding my own business when a gentleman walks in with these. The looks from the people in my office as to "When and were did we miss you having a baby?!? " A few asked who my baby daddy was!! I have had some lets just say weird dreams about having children lately, so my first thought was Kevin was pulling a pratical joke on me. Then I read the card... "I love you! Colten" Bridget says since I'm his Godmother and I was with him when he was born therefore I am entitled to something on Mother's Day. Knowing that he is taken care of and loved is plenty for me.

Mother's Day for me was spent working a 12hour shift at the sheriff office. So tonight I will go and see Mom.

Stay tuned...very possible the little apartment for me at Mom's will get underway shortly!!!

No comments: