Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Family updates:

Brandy and kids are all well as you can tell in some of the pictures in earlier post. Cheyenne is doing good in school, she will be getting her braces before too much longer. Cole is all BOY! He's doing great...talking and if he could live outside that is where he would stay.

Chris, Bridget, Colby & Colten are doing good. I talked to Bridget last night. We are on the count down till they come home for Thanksgiving (24 more days!)...she said the temp there has been dropping so that should make work a little easier for Chris and Nick. She has been calling and leaving voicemails on my phone of Colten laughing and growling at me...they are too cute..

Mom and Dad are doing fine. Daddy is getting things ready for hunting season. Mom has been getting her stuff updated to drive a school bus again. She's getting tired of sitting at home. She enjoys it when the kids are home, but other than that she's got cabin fever.

Nick seems to be working out ok with Chris. He got hurt in a little car accident the other day. As Bridget told me this. I haven't actually talked to Nick. Bridget says he's made a good many friends there is Arizona. He will be home for Thanksgiving as well. He has chose to fly home rather than make the 24-29 hour drive with Chris, Bridget and boys. I love you guys, but I can't say that I blame him!

To those of you that know Junior, he is now engaged. As of Saturday night I thing. He is dating a girl from up around Jackson/Brandon. Seems to be a real sweet person, and has a very handsome little boy about 15 months old. I wish them the best of luck.

Everyone knows that Kevin is still included in the family.. His birthday was last week, so I gave him a call. He was in Montana on a hunting trip. He said he'd been doing fine. We hardly get to see Kev much anymore, but he stays in touch with Mom and he pops his head in here at my office every now and then...It's hard to believe his little girl just turned 11. Oh my gosh!!

So now all you Yankees are caught up with us Rednecks!!!

No comments: