Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Parents

Sometimes I sit & wonder how my life would be if I had a child. What kind of parent would I be? Then I wonder about some of the people in this world that have kids and ask my self how could anyone mistreat them.
When I was younger, I babysat for a family or two, and looking back, I feel @ times I was a little harsh on the kids, but I never had any trouble out of them & honestly, they all turned out to be GREAT kids. I like to think I had a "LITTLE" part in some of that.

Saturday as I was sitting at Colby's ballgame, I looked around, and saw this:Jamie & Dakota...Jamie had been off working and when it came time to go back to Nebraska for work, said he couldn't leave the family...and i mean 3 boys and 1 girl

Matt & Hunter... Matt works nights on Friday and then drives in so he's here for Hunter's game on Saturdays.

Then there is a mommy Hi-fiving her little boy. This is Joy and Spencer. Spencer was born a premi and stayed many weeks in the hospital. Joy has worked with him and other than his size, you would never know he was born way early and was way little. Joy has made sure he could do just what he desires to do and more!

I know Cheyenne & the boys will tell you, they know not to get too far out of line when I'm around. I was brought up to respect my parents as well as other adults (as we get to be adults you make your own decisions on some people), I knew that being drugged was something good (as in drug to church, drug to ball games, drug to family reunions), I also knew that when I grew up I wanted to love my children just as I was loved by my own parents and those that have taken me in as their own.
Thank you all for the blessings you each show me every time I see you with your children...

No comments: