Monday, February 23, 2009

Bull Bash 2009!

Yes Lord help it is that time again! Every November the fire chief (aka Roger Dale) hands us these envelopes with a $ amount on the front...this is what each person needs to collect in ads for us to have the stock contractor paid up front. Ok so as they do that I get handed these business cards that have scribbles thru and some that for some apparent reason have half the card missing?!?!? and I get to design the frazzlin ad program. I may fuss about it, but the ad program is something I do enjoy doing and take much pride in, but here is the thing...this year, I am into my final week of designing and copying ads and I have a CPR class tonight (and actually fireschool I'll miss for CPR class), Fire school tomorrow, I'll do ads Wednesday night, Fire school again on Thursday. My birthday is Friday so I'll have to go to Brookhaven to have my mug shot taken for my liscense which happen to expire that day, Saturday is an ambulance driving class (8 hours mind you), Sunday will be church day and to finish ads up since one week from today we staple the programs together! GEEZE!!! So this will be the week I meet myself on the Highway coming and going...if you see my little green kia just get outta my way...I'm a woman on a mission, I may be texting, sending email or just half zonked out and I can barley keep it all straight!!

On a lighter note, I've only got like 6 more pages to lay out and design...that is unless my guys pull a surprise and turn in more ads while we are at this fire school!!

Bull Bash is March 6 & 7th in liberty...starts at 8pm...gates open at 6pm. Come enjoy and show your support!

No comments: