Thursday, February 26, 2009

How late is too late to post pictures?!?! NEVER!! Here are a few from Fall 2008


Natalee and Will @ Monterey Homecoming in Oct or Nov. (I lived with the Duncan family the whole time I was working in Jena) I have watched Nat & Riley grow up...When I first met them, they were 3 now we are rockin on 12... My how time flies!






Of course Our Cheyenne in the leaves...She reminds me so much of myself it is scary at times...She's growing into a beautiful young lady...who still shows her Tom Boy side 24-7




The day is not complete with out the boys... Daddy included! Colten as you can tell is managing to hold is own with the other two. In fact, Colby gets beat up by him on a normal basis. What's the old say payback is hell?!?! Well Colby is getting it from time to time now.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Lots of pretty pictures. The flowers and cake were exceptionally beautiful.