Sunday, August 10, 2008


Herring retired Mr. Kenneth Golman Friday, and of course, that was a reason to have a little retirement party with burgers, sausage, cake and homemade ice cream!!!

Click on the picture of his retirement sign. This was made by his family and was too cute.


Mr. Kenneth came over thru a buyout of Natchez Butane about 5 years ago. During which I was getting moved from one position to another and he was about the only thing that kept me from loosing my mind. Then he was blessed with Hannah and I think she feels the same way I do. He keeps us in the right mental frame of mind.

Mr. Kenneth, Mrs. Nina, David, and Jason. Mrs. Nina said she had a good ole "honey do" list ready for him. She mentioned a mop and a broom in the converation also!!



Mr. Kenneth during his little speech.
You will be missed dearly! Happy Retirement and Enjoy yourself!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.