Thursday, June 08, 2006

GIRLS WEEKEND!!! Michelle called and said Joe Nichols, Foghat (whom I didn't know until the last song "Slow Ride"), Michael Warren (didn't know him either, but he's awsome)and the Sullivan's were in concert in a little town by her house and it was FREE!!!! My kind of concert! So Wendy and I loaded up Foxxy Boxxy (her new Honda Element) and headed to Alabama around 6:20 Friday night. We made it to Michelle's around 11:30..Of cours visited till like 2:30 Saturday morning then off to bed...Saturday she fed us breakfast..some apple thing that was good from her cooking show for this upcoming season...she was practicing...and the off to City Fest for Alibaster, AL we went.


Oh my gosh, Foghat was LOUD and I'm too old for that ...LOL...but Joe Nichols put on an AWSOME concert and even came back on to play after some of the people had left. We had a blast! THANKS MICHELLE!!! Once Michelle sends me some of the concert pictures, I'll post them.

No comments: