Saturday, May 06, 2006



My baby! She was given to me by a dear friend many years ago. Everyone, meet Chase, my Red Heeler that Kevin give me 4 years ago as a birthday present. She really needs to be somewhere she can run and play, but since she came from Kevin, I still can't stand the thought of getting rid of her. She keeps me up with her barking at time, but that is nothing that a shot in the butt with the BB gun can fix.

She don't like men much at all, so what does that tell ya...yea that I don't have any men friends that come around. In fact just the other day, she got after Daddy at HIS OWN house. Which I'm sure wasn't good for her to do. She was still alive when I got back to Daddy's and I didn't see any sign of broken skin on either, so I guess Daddy didn't beat her and she didn't bite Daddy. But I'm sure he done some yelling or fussing at her......

Be lucky I can't get a picture of my other pet on here. Paul...he's a turtle!!!

No comments: