Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day at Mom's...Virtually consisted of us just "chillin" out. Brandy has a new camera and I went camera CRAZY with Mom's flowers.. She and Daddy have gotten into the flower thing now...Funny how when we were kids, we NEVEr had flowers around.
Her Glads....i had never seen a yellowish/green Glad until this one bloomed last year. I was amazed..I love purple, but this one is one of my favorite
I have no idea what this is called, I'm sure Mrs. Barbara can tell me...and when she does I'll be like duh!!


Her Gerbers...she has a whole row of these planted that have not bloomed yet...so I can't wait until they do...these are some she planted about 2 years ago that keep coming back
This is a pot she has on the back patio


some around the patio

And of course forMother's Day, I got her more FLOWERS..Imagine that!!!

No comments: