Friday, July 10, 2009

Let's play where have we been and what have we done?!?!
Here's what we've been up to:
July 3rd

Girls night out w Tara, Wendy and myself...two of my best friends in the whole world!
I spent July 4th at the River & pavillion with the Sullivan group (after I went and got my siding), then at home with the family for the evening.
Chris rented a cabin in Osyka @ Alford's Lake...very nice and peaceful. He, Bridget, the 2 boys and myself spent Sunday and Monday down there They boys and I had a good time. Lots of trails to ride. I recommend it but just at a cooler time of the year.
For laughs and kicks this week, I let Jennifer foil my hair....her daughter Aubren just laughed at me as we were sitting and waiting...one friend refered to me as a redneck antenna...thanks Carlos!

No comments: