Monday, June 15, 2009

& All God's people said "Amen"!




On Wed I got a call from Cheyenne's VBS teacher telling me she had accepted the Lord! This did not come as a shock. Cheyenne and I had went the night before to put some flowers on our precious Brandi's (Runnels) grave and she had a million questions on the way home. Believe me, I am not the best at explaining things like this. I answered most of her questions to the best of my ability and I think she understood what I was trying to tell her.


She spoke w/ her VBS teacher at length that day and then with Bro. Marvin and this was what we did Sunday. We just happeded to have family in from Georgia that were also there to witness this wonderful part of Cheyenne's life. Please pray for her as she ventures into this new journey of her life.

No comments: