Monday, March 16, 2009

Weight Watcher Progress

I started on Jan 29.
Week 1 -2 lbs (go me!)
Week 2 +1.4 (. was expected)
week 3 nothing- i was being bad and missing
week 4 nothing - I was being bad again!
week 5 + 2 lbs (this is where my badness showed up) and at week 5 I weighed more than I started out at because of my stupidity.
Week 6 -5.4 (really go me!) Today I was able to wear some pants that when I was wearing them I had to lay down on the bed to zip them!

I'm looking forward to this weeks weigh in...Tara will be MIA since it is Spring Break, they are taking the boys fishing...I know for some of you a total loss of 4 lbs isn't a lot, and even for me with the amount of weight I need to lose, it isn't a lot, but 4 lbs can make you excited and determined to stay on track more.

Wish me lucK! I go Wednesday to get a dress for a wedding and Easter, Weigh in on Thursday and then after I weigh in I leave to go to Richton for a wedding on Saturday. I'll try to stay on track while in Richton, but I'm sure we'll have some good food! it'll be hard, but I can do it!!

Also, I'm looking at a new ride. I really really don't wanta take the Kia to Richton, but I must go. So hopefully in a month if the Lord and I see a way, I'll have me a new buggy.. I'm looking at a 2007 Nissan Xterra and lovin what I see!

I'll keep you guys posted!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You are on your way to being thing--what't the saying--nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!! Go girl!