Friday, October 31, 2008

Eight Things:
Eight shows I like to watch
1- Grey’s Anatomy
2- ER
3- The Unit
4- CSI
5- Criminal Minds
6- Private Pratice
7- Days of our Lives
8- Army Wives

Favorite Restraunts
1- Back Yard Burgers
2- Santa Fe
3- El Potro's
4- Chili's
5- I don't eat out too much as you can see
6-
7-
8-

Eight Things that Happened to me Yesterday
1- I bought breakfast for me and Tommy
2- I was on time at work for a change.
3- I went to the haunted Shed in brookhaven to help.
4- I had lunch with my co-workers.
5- I washed a load of jeans.
6- I saw Colby and Colten..or well they came and saw me.
7- I got my Napa paperwork done.
8- I called and requested a new computer for my office at Napa.

Eight things I’m looking forward to
1- going to see Coach J tonight
2- Haunted Shed
3- Thanksgiving
4- watching Colten enjoy Christmas
5- the future in general
6- Hunting season
7- getting my house completed
8- buying groceries for my house

Eight Things I Love About Fall
1- cooler weather
2- being able to get fresh air (doors open
3- Holiday cooking
4- branches being busy
5- Hunting season
6- family begins to come in more often
7- snuggling down in my bed on those cool nights
8- bonfires

Eight things on my wish list
1- a complete house
2- someone that not worried about what everyone else will think and can love me as is
3- all my boxes unpacked and items placed away
4- well i know it sounds shallow, but a new car!
5- Not to be sick all winter with a cold or krud
6- To lose some weight
7- Cold weather
8- another round of snow

Eight things I’m grateful for
1- My God
2- My parents
3- My siblings
4- My neice and newphews
5- My extended family
6- Some of the most awesomest friends in the world
7- My ability to help others when needed
8- Our freedom and the men and women that make it possible..

Nana, I know it sounds like I redone some of your answers, but they were GREAT!!!

No comments: