Saturday, July 12, 2008

Busy...distracted...tired...whatever it is called...

Yes it seems to be that's the way I stay these days. Cannot complian, I'm getting a lot accomplished. But lately, I feel as though I'm just watching life pass by and I've been unable to be a part of that. I guess that is what happens when you have a goal. But working towards this goal is getting OLD quick.

Working at the sheriff office has helped get a few bills paid up that happened unexpectedly, but then I decided to build the house. So what was going to be a 2 month extra $ deal has turned into 6 months now. My Fridays consitst of between Herring and Sheriff office a 16 hour day. Then Saturday and Sunday it's an extra 8 hours. So virtually since Feb. I've not had a weekend off!! Can't no one say I haven't been dedicated to my goal. I have no one to blame but myself for this decision. And if I want to REALLY REALLY get done with the house (enough to have company over), pay off a little bill or two and not have to take out a loan I need to work another month possibly two!! GEEZE!!

Now take into consideration this doesn't even count what will happen if gas goes any higher! I parked my truck up at the office with a big for sale sign on it. I can't justify driving it when the gas will cost almost as much in a month as the freakin truck note itself. IS THERE ANY END IN SIGHT?!?

I think I have 4 vacation days left and I think I might find my way to the coast, to a river, to a fishing hole, or somewhere for a day or two! So if I come up MIA you guys will know where I'm at...

Now that I've vented and everyone has listened to me complain I'll close.
Enjoy your evening! :)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Venting is good for the soul! And for the blood pressure! I'm so proud of you and I can't wait to see your new home!