Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Vacation day #1

Yesterday was my first vacation day of the year. It went something like this:
@ 7am - a very dear friend named WES BUFKIN decides I need a wake up call..he claims he forgot I was off... yea buddy whatever!!!
@7:30 got dressed and got on the riding mower where I stayed till 10:30 and still didn't get all the grass cut..
@11:30 went and visited with a very special lady..JoAnn Wallace. Mrs. JoAnn has cancer and could use any extra prayers you guys might want to send her way. So I was there till about 2 pm
@2:30 one of my best friends (Jennifer Ezell) and myself were sitting at Okhissa Lake where we stayed till 5:30!! She caught 2 and I caught nothing but a well deserved sun burn. I fed the fish every worm I put on my hook!! I must have been around a bed of little ones. Oh well, maybe better luck next time.
After we had supper I think I was in the bed by 9:30 that night. A WELL DESERVED VACATION DAY I THINK... What do you think??

No comments: